If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for Goods that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Simplicita Cremations, West Park Chapel, Park Crematorium, Regent Avenue, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4AB.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale, for example an ashes casket, this does not refer to a direct cremation
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Simplicita, accessible from https://www.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Direct Cremation is the term used to refer to a service we provide and not a physical item.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
As the supply of our Goods are made to Your specifications, they are not eligible for return, unless:
- The item is faulty or damaged
- The item is not made to your specifications (specifically engraving).
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any Goods that do not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
The deadline for notifying us that you are unhappy with your Goods is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the Goods.
These rights are in respect to physical goods purchased from the company and not a Direct Cremation which has its own cancellation terms as laid out within our Direct Cremation terms and conditions.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision:
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Simplicita Cremations, West Park Chapel, Park Crematorium, Regent Avenue, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4AB.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please get in touch with us: